Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday, April 24, 2020

Good morning!

Happy Friday!  I am so excited today!  I get to hang out this morning and talk to you guys!!  I don't know about you all, but yesterday's meeting was so much fun!  I will definitely play more Kahoot games in the future!  

Remember there are no new assignments today.  If you have any work from the week that you haven't completed, you have today to catch up.  😊

Look at yesterday's schedule for your time to jump on the zoom meeting.  Once I see you in the waiting room, I will wrap up the meeting I am on and let you in. 

Book club: The author meeting starts at noon.  The info is on Mrs Daniel's blog, but I am posting it here too.  Come prepared with some good questions for her!  

Meeting ID: 914 8309 6235
Password: Author

Have a wonderful weekend!!  And I will see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. hi! this Is Charlotte. is that the meeting ID for the individual zoom calls or is there another one?

    ReplyDelete