Wednesday, May 20, 2020

May 20, 2020

Happy Last Day of School!!

What an exciting day yesterday!!!   I absolutely loved seeing you yesterday and, yes, throwing candy at you!!  The flowers are beautiful!  Thank you!!  You guys are the best!  Today's meeting will be our awards ceremony and while I could have given all of you many of the awards, I had to choose the one best suited to you.  You guys have really impressed me with the hard work and dedication that you put in to digital learning the last few months.  I know that you all will do an amazing job in Middle School!!

Remember the meeting today is at 10:00.  Here is the information:
Michelle Rodabaugh is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Rodabaugh Awards Ceremony
Time: May 20, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5938710759?pwd=MUt1QUcwdFZPVHBmRjdxTXZ1Wk80UT09

Meeting ID: 593 871 0759
Password: Awards


See you guys at 10!!


No comments:

Post a Comment