Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Can you believe it is already Wednesday??  Plus it is looking to be a beautiful day out!

I saw some of the videos you posted for Bella and for the book you are reading.  You are doing a fantastic job!  Keep up the great efforts!  If you have not yet made a video for Bella, please do so.  I want to call her mom this afternoon and let her know that she should watch all of the video messages that you guys left for her.

Assignments for today:

Wordly Wise and Morning Work: (20 min)

I switched the order of assignments.  I figured that morning work should be first.  😄
I created a quiz in forms for you to take the wordly wise #14 quiz.  Scan the code below to take you to the quiz.  Do well!                                                                            Don't Forget about your                                                                                                                            Morning work!
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=-x3OL5-ROEmquMR_D8kYLUJlQFuPTqVJmmcEKVasCOJUQzFNSlJXWVpGMk5LTzZFWUkwNlhUWE82Qy4u

Reading: (30 min)

You are reading for 30 minutes today.  You might want to read outside since it is nice.  Set yourself up on the front porch or spread a blanket on the yard and read.  If you have finished a book and started a new one, be sure to do a new flipgrid summary of the book you are reading. 
When you are done reading...

Writing: (20 min)

Do another choice board activity for the section you read today.  Take your time and put the effort into your work.  There are plenty of choices, so don't repeat one if you have already done it this week.  
Additionally, I have an excerpt from a memoir that I want you to read over and annotate.  Identifying small moment stories, big moments, and ideas that may relate to a bigger theme.  Copy and paste the piece in your own section and write your notes in the margins. 

Math: (30 min)

Continue working on the Khan Academy assignments and IXL.  The IXL for today is 5.Z.4,5, and 6.  I enjoy looking on both sites and seeing your scores and how much you have done!  I also feel like I have not done much math in our morning meetings, so I will spend a bit of time on that today in our meeting.  

Science: (20 min)

I have a powerpoint slide show that I want to share with you.  I think that I need to do it through One Note.  Look in the "Shared with Me" section to  find and open the slide show.  I will also try to attach it to the science section of our class notebook, under today's date.  Hopefully that will work.  There are a few questions at the end of the slide show, but nothing that you need to write down or submit to me.   

OK!!  Keep up the good work!!!
Get outside today, but be safe!!!

I miss you!!  See you at 11:00.



2 comments:

  1. How do I scan the QR code on my PC? Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs.rodabaugh i dont get the questions it dosent give us enough deatails how do we do this

    ReplyDelete