Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday, March 16, 2020

1st day of Digital Learning Continued...

I am so proud of all of you guys for working so hard and doing your best to log on and answer everything at home!  If you need to be creative and use other methods than One Note, that is fine.  The system has been overloaded, so you may also be experiencing some issues.  Use microsoft edge, rather than chrome to get into O365.  That may help.  

If you have already shared your notebooks with me, you do not have to share it every time you complete a task.  I will be checking the folders on a regular basis.  If I did not see your work/made a comment, please feel free to send me a message to check your notebook. 

I still plan on creating a notebook for the class to share.  I have been experiencing some glitches there too, but I will keep at it until I get it.  Once that is going, it may be easier to do all of our work there.

The Science is not due until Friday.  If you want to redo the activities so that you get a better score on the assessment, I am pretty sure that you can!  

The Math I think is due tomorrow.  Wed. you should have a new assignment in both Kahn and Legends.


I can see your progress!!  Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment