Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy Wednesday!

I hope that everyone is staying dry out there!!!  At least it is warm and dry in our classroom!  Plus we are super busy with Esperanza Rising, writing a research based opinion essay, learning about cells, and multiplying fractions!  Outside of our room, Target will begin again tomorrow.  I know the students are eager to start that again.  Thursday we have Super-Specials in the morning and Friday is the picture day for 5th grade...I know last week was a false alarm, but this time it's for real!!  😁

Homework:
Reading: Read chapter 7, Onions, in Esperanza Rising
Wordly Wise: #10 Flash Cards
Math: WS
Science:  Cell Analogy Project information and rough draft sheet went home today.  The project will be due on Wednesday, January 29th.  Since I did not have enough copies for everyone (the copier ate them??), I am attaching it here.  I will make more copies and everyone should have it tomorrow afternoon. 























No comments:

Post a Comment