Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday, October 7, 2019

Happy Monday!

Maybe it is just that the temperature has finally dipped below 90 degrees, but it is finally starting to feel like fall!  The first quarter of school is about to wrap up, so please be sure that you are able to get on ParentVue.  If you are not, forms were sent home in last Thursday's papers for you to sign and return to me.  When I get that sheet, I will provide you with your log in for the system.

I have almost everyone's confirmation for Conference Week.  Thank you so much for returning that to me!  If you have forgotten your time, please e-mail me and I will get that to you.

Homework:

Reading:  Read for 25 minutes.  Have one response done by Friday
Wordly Wise: #4 C & D.  Quizis on Wednesday
Math:  Watch the video on adding and Subtracting Decimals with models.
Math Video
Science:  Do the Vocabulary section of the Study Guide.

The Science Study guide went home tonight (Mrs. Matson's homeroom only).  I will include a copy of it here, in case it was "forgotten"  at school.  I will give students extra points on the test for having the study guide done and turned in to me before the test on Friday 10-11.




No comments:

Post a Comment