Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday, February 11, 2019

This is going to be a busy week!  We have so much going on in our class and around the school!

Tuesday:
    STEM Day:  We will be working on our STEM Challenge all day with visitors walking through the school observing our amazing students in action!
     The only regular class we will have is reading, other than that it is STEM all day.  FUN!
     Mid-Quarter reports will be going home.

Wednesday:
     Our Cell Projects are due.  We will do a gallery walk so that we can see all the creative and unique projects.  There will be some time to debrief with the group and share some of our thoughts, as well as eat some of the edible projects.  We also have Arts Alive after lunch.  Don't forget about 5th grade movie night @ Movie Tavern!

Thursday:
     Valentine's Day 💟  We will use the morning time before announcements to pass out treats and valentines to our friends.  I know I don't need to remind you, but please bring one for everyone in the class.  If you need a class list, I will attach one to the blog.  I also have a special Valentine's Day treat for may class, so be sure to get here early!!   We will also be visiting our Kindergarten Buddies as a special treat.

Friday:
     As part of my ongoing work with KSU on STEM, I will be at another Cobb County Elementary school to observe their STEM Day.
   
I am sure that I have forgotten something, but if so, I will include it in tomorrow's blog.

Have a great evening!  As always, your HW in reading is to read for 25 minutes.
Math IXL: 5.AA1,2,3.
If you need to do spelling, do 1 choice board assignment.  The test will still be on Wednesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment