Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Happy Wednesday!

I gave out the Science Study guide in advance of next Wednesday's test.  The study guide is not going to be graded, but I am looking to see that they have completed it to the best of their ability by Monday.   Students need to use the book to re-read each lesson and answer the questions.  I want them to use their book and any of their resources from this unit.  I will re-post the link to the online science book here, if you wish to use that as well. 

Online Science Book

The reading HW is to read for 25 minutes.  It does not have to be Esperanza tonight.  The science book will count for the 25 minutes!  😉

My math class has a WS tonight.  Keep working on those fractions in IXL!

Have a wonderful evening! 

I get to watch my daughter perform as Mike TeeVee in her school musical, "Willy Wonka".  So excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment