Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Happy Wednesday!

I hope that all of you are doing well today!  I was looking at the IXL scores and am very pleased with what I saw!  About half of you have already achieved mastery on the concepts posted!  Another third are working hard towards mastery!  That only leaves a small fraction who have not logged on to do the assignments on IXL.  If you do not have your log in information, let me know and I will get it for you during the meeting.  It will be a private chat, so no one else will know.


Keep up your amazing efforts!! you are in the home stretch now!!   As soon as you complete these assignments, you are done with 5th grade!!  But I want you to come back to the meetings daily!  I'd miss you if you you weren't there.  Plus we will have some special events planned for the last few days.  😉

I am re-posting the assignments for your convenience.

THIS WEEK'S ASSIGNMENTS:


During the week of May 11 - May 15, fifth graders will compete two assessments for each subject area.  The assessments capture the learning that has taken place during the fourth quarter.  They may also reflect standards / skills necessary for all 5th graders.  The assessments will be posted on May 11th  and should be completed no later than Friday, May 15th   


-----------------  

Below you will find the links for each subject:  
Reading  

Writing 

Math  

Science 


Social Studies 

1 comment:

  1. hello! i want to redo the physical and chemical change quiz but it won't let me. what should i do?
    -Charlotte (not Lauren)

    ReplyDelete