Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Happy Tuesday!  Today is the day!!! 

My son's birthday.
You get to stop by the school and get your things from 2:00 - 3:00 pm.
Our last regular meeting at 11:00 am.

Soon you will be off on Summer Vacation and heading on to Middle School... (shed tear)

Seriously, though, everything is winding down and you guys are moving on.  I am going to take a moment to say here how much I loved having you guys in my class. 💜💜 Each and every one of you are unique and special with amazing talents and such a bright future!!  💜💜  Please, please, please come back to visit me and keep me updated on how you are doing and all of the amazing things that you are accomplishing! 

Tomorrow's meeting will be the awards ceremony, so I will post the invitation to that meeting here later today, and again tomorrow morning in the blog there as well. 

Michelle Rodabaugh is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Rodabaugh Awards Ceremony
Time: May 20, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5938710759?pwd=MUt1QUcwdFZPVHBmRjdxTXZ1Wk80UT09

Meeting ID: 593 871 0759

Password: Awards


Be ready in today's meeting to play Never Have I Ever and a few rounds of Truth of Dare.  Should be a fun game today!

Report Cards have been completed and Grades have been put in the grade book.  Remember, the report cards are only showing a "P" for passing. If there is any question about your grade in the grade book and what you thought you earned in IXL, please contact me today so that I can look into the matter.

OK!!!  I will see you at 11:00 today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment