Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Good morning!!

Happy Thursday!  Our morning meeting will be at our regular time today.  I plan on creating a Kahoot based on the Civil Rights Unit for us to do today.  It should help with the graded assignment that I will give you next week.  
Today is Thursday, so Target students can head over to view and do your activity/project for that class.  You can finish these assignments tomorrow.  

Today's Assignments:

AM Work / Wordly Wise:  (20 min)

No Wordly Wise!!  If you have finished the WW#17 quiz, you are done!  If not, you have until Friday to study and take the quiz.  
The only morning work is the Math Review.  
(Last day of morning work and wordly wise!  😉)

Reading:  (30 min)

Choice Board.  Last day of Choice Board too!  Read your book for 30 minutes.  Be sure to update the flip grid if you started a new book.   I love hearing about your books!

Writing:  (20 min)

Pick something on the choice board that you have not done yet and work on that.  Be sure to put the thought and effort into your work that I expect of you.  
Tomorrow is the deadline for turning in your memoir.  Reread it and polish it, until you are ready to submit it.  When you are done, please turn it in to me by sharing it.  This way I will know that you are done and don't have to search for it.  Thank you!
If anyone is already finished with their writing and needs some extra work, you can go to IXL and do HH.7,8, & 9.

Math:  (30 min)

There is no Khan Academy to do today.  (YAY!)  I only have a review on equations, money and a preview of graphing equations. From easy to more advanced, you have S.3 & 4; V.6,7,9, &10.  


Social Studies:  (20 min)

I will put the WS for week 24 in the class notebook.  I understand that the middle section of the social studies weekly never loaded.  I guess a pic of the page is the only thing that works.  I will try to get a better pic so that it is big enough and not blurry.  I'm trying, guys!  Remember, you can always go to the site and read it that way.  
Select 3-5, then Social Studies Weekly.  Log in with your Cobb County ID (how you normally log into O365.  


I will see everyone at 11:00 for our morning meeting and Kahoot! game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment